mercredi 15 octobre 2014

October disappointments

And the nominees for October Disappointments aaaare :

Plus Nine Boys, Blade Man and My Lovely Girl !

Plus Nine Boys : love stories ? Ok, nice, all different stories between the 4 boys, interesting. But WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN THE GUYS ?! We only see them interact 2 or 3 times all along the 14 episodes. I would've love to see the two big brothers help each other, talk to each other to, I don't know, ask for their opinion and for a little piece of advice, LIKE A FAMILY.




Blade Man : I don't even know what's going on with the drama. I still watch it because of the 6 guys (Sedong's friends) and Joo Hong Joo (the little brother).

My Lovely Girl : I am a BIG fan of Rain. I loved Runaway Plan B, A Love To Kill and Fullhouse. But this drama ? -____-'


Like dude : you're falling in love with your DEAD EX'S LITTLE SISTER. This is sick. Really. Sena should go out with Shi Woo. L is not a good actor, not in this drama anyway, but his character Shi Woo is so cute and he should be happy with Sena.
BUT NOOOOOO.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire