dimanche 12 octobre 2014

Surplus Princess

Today, dears, I want to talk about a drama that relates the story of The Little Mermaid, by Andersen.
It's a modern version of it. And it's... SO COOL.

I don't understand the low ratings.

On one side, we've got Blade Man, with a rating pretty much good, with a story about a man that has stupid blades on his back because his heart became too cold. Lol, anyway, and on the other side we've got a crazy mermaid that's searching for love.

WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE ?! *be careful, I bite*

In Blade man, the acting sometimes is too much. Like really dude, stop it. It's not funny. Nor scary. It's not even sincere. He doesn't even look angry. It's... pathetic. 

But Surplus Princess? It's not "too much", because Ha Ni, the mermaid, grew up like that. Her crazy brother is like that too. They are loud well because THEY ARE FUCKING MERMAIDS.

Ha Ni is adorable and tries so hard to become a human, not because she doesn't like to be a mermaid, but because she "loves" someone and is fascinated by the human world. She gets along with everyone, except the bitch (but we all hate the bitch so we don't care)

She is obsessed with the Chef's butt. She thinks his butt look like an apple and... oh god that scene was so funny.

And she is not some stupid woman who doesn't understand that she loves the other guy, not the one she was chasing after since the very beginning. But, she knows that she doesn't have time. She doesn't really have a choice.

The other characters are funny and cute.
There is one couple that... ok no spoil. Just WATCH IT.

I'm so disappointed that the show ended earlier. That the ratings were so low.

I have to admit that I didn't watch the last part of the last episode. I cried enough and I don't want to know if there is a sad ending like in the original version. I keep listening to Ever New, from the OST, and it's DEPRESSING. (The picture is from the OST)

I'm never watching a drama ever again.

I'm done.

Really.

But maybe AFTER I finished Plus 9 boys and My Secret Hotel.

After that, it's over.

Wait.

There is Rain's drama...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire