jeudi 15 octobre 2015

Zey's Come Back - October 2015

Shame on me, it's been a year I last uploaded.

College was crazy. I kept fighting against my teachers. I hate them all. Anyway, back to dramas.


So, during that year I was M.I.A, I did watch a lot of dramas. There were some that were AMAZING (Kill me, heal me PLEASE, best drama of 2015), but I won't talk about them right now. Maybe later.
I have a motto : what's in the past stays in the past (lol, if you know me, you know I don't really follow that motto. I'm a nostalgic girl. ANYWAY)

Ok, now that I apologized, (what ? You didn't really apologized. Yes, I did. No, you didn't. Yes. No. STFU) let's get to real thing.


Watching right now



She was pretty


Fucking amazing. The cast of Kill me heal me (well, two of the main actors) are in this drama : Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon. They were supposedly brother and sister in Kill me heal me (and I insist "supposedly" because the character of Park Seo Joon had non-brother feelings for her sister, WHAT ?! I didn't spoil, it's obvious from the beginning). In She was pretty, they are childhood friends, starting to have feelings for each other. Jung Eum is a great actress, she doesn't need any introduction anymore. Park Seo Joon got better at acting since Dream High. 
And there is Shisus.
I mean, Siwon. You know, the sexy guy from Super Junior ? Yeah right, him.
He is absolutely wonderful. Everytime he plays a character that is extravagant in some way, I love him, because he does it so well. Shin Hyuk, his character, is this guy that disguise himself as a poor biker who enjoys to bother everyone. Well, people who have funny reactions at least. But in fact, he is probably the richest of them all, and probably has one of the saddest story of the drama. We don't know much right now (there are 8 episodes available at the moment), but I believe in my instinct.
Let's watch and see if Ore-Sama was right !


D-Day




Oh. My. I'm torn between "I love it so much, this is crazy, please, give me all the episodes," and "my, it's unbelievable. What the heck, a lot of things aren't plausible. Like seriously, who wrote the scenario ?"
Update 09/11/15 : watched 15 episodes and still think the same way : what the hell it's weird but I'm addicted !

Sassy, go, go ! 


I don't have a lot to say about this drama since I've watched like only two episodes. For now, I like it. It seems fun, and even though I thought at first that it was going to be a cool, not too emotional drama, I think it hides lots of secrets. Can't wait to find them out.
Update 09/11/15 : I watched 10 episodes and I was right : the characters are very complex, having lots of problems with their family, battling with school, parents, teachers and battling with the other students as well. Some are very messed up kids, some are totally lost, others are challenged in making good. I love the fact that those children are between doing good and bad stuff, not really knowing if they should do bad stuff or not. Because when you're young, you don't really know what's good and what's really bad. You tend to test both of them. And this drama deals so well with this notion.
Update 13/11/15 : Alright, I finished the drama. And I loved it ! Even though I would have loved it better if Yoon Doo ended up with a certain person, but you can't get everything, right !

This is it for today. Yeah, I know, three dramas only. What the hell happened dude ? You used to watch ten dramas at the same time ?! I don't know, not a lot of dramas this season are interesting I guess.
See ya !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire