samedi 21 novembre 2015

She Was Pretty

A quick update to share my thoughts about this drama I just finished.


First of all : oh my God, FINALLY a drama that REALLY ends. No open-ended scenario.



Also, it's one of the rare drama that hasn't the "oh my, the Big Problem, need to solve it or everyone's gonna die", on the last episode. The last episode is really calm and cute and funny and it puts you in a comfortable bubble. Like it made me want to get married, seriously. Though, people who knows me knows that marriage and me equals a big NO.


She Was Pretty was so predictable, and Hwang Jung Eum was starting to get on my nerves because she was doing too much sometimes it wasn't even funny, it felt weird when she started screaming like a baby. Dude, seriously ? You're a better actress than that.


Siwon remains the best of them all. I thought I knew his character, that behind all these smiles and funny jokes there were a tortured kid, but actually he's just a mature kid. He just loves to play around and joke all the time. And he's right : what the heck, let's be all kids and enjoy life !
He is really fascinating, and I think if it was another actor that played this role, it wouldn't have been that funny, Siwon really knows how to use his facial expressions.
Also, he said something that made me want to cry, because I found it very touching, and a notion so important but lot's of people tend to forget :

I really like you Jackson. Without regards for whether it's as man and woman, I just like you as a person. The human being Jackson. No... I really like you for who you are, Kim Hye Jin.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire