lundi 23 juin 2014

After three months...

Ok. I know it's been more than 3 months that I last updated. But school was really hard to keep up with. Now I'm on a vacation. In Istanbul (Turkey) to be more precise. It's really great here but I got hurt during a basketball match and my right cheekbone is in a bad shape right now. So what do I do while my mom's testing the "hamam" ? I watch dramas.

Since last time I posted, I finished some of the dramas from my list and now I'm going to do a recap about my feelings. (The maximum rate is 5 stars)

Beyond the clouds

Heart ? What is heart ? I just wanted to throw out my heart at some point because it hurt too much seeing SeRo sad and crying. But all's well that ends well. I think I'm going to re watch it... sometime in my life.
4 stars.

God's gift 14 days

Ohmygod. I'm not happy with the end of this one. I disagree.
I was waiting for the episodes every week like a madwoman. Pulling my hair, screaming, eyes so big it was scary.
And then they just had to end like this.
Well, they didn't really told us what happened to Dong Chan. I kept thinking about it for days. I even ordered the famous book : a mother's story. (You have to agree, the illustrations are awesome. And since I'm studying youth literature, I'm kinda obsessed with books for children.)
Cho Seung Wo is an amazing actor. The plot is incredible. The ending, even though I disagree, was perfect.
I give it 5 stars.

I need romance 3

Fun.

What ? There are no feelings.
The drama was fun to watch but that's all. I had a great time but the plot wasn't that interesting and didn't leave a mark in my memory.
2 stars.

Inspiring Generation

Wow. Ok that was a good one. I don't really like Kim Hyun Joong but I have to admit it, he is a good actor. I liked the time they choose for the drama. I liked the atmosphere and the acting of everyone.
4 stars.

Level 7 Civil Servant

THAT was really fun. I loved the first part when they learn how to be agents.
3.5 stars (I could give it 4 stars but it means it is as good as Inspiring Generation. But I liked IG more)

Miss Korea

I liked the idea of the plot. But I had a hard time finishing it. Despite the fact that while I was watching an episode I had fun, but when I saw an update I was like : oh no not today. (But I said that, like, everyday) I don't know it doesn't deserve more than 2 stars I think. Even one, but I will be mean to give it one star.

Shark

What the hell was the ending ? Oo so disappointing. See my article about Shark for the rest of the drama.
0 star for the awful ending.

Witch's Romance

Even though Park Seo Jun's acting was bad sometimes, he was really cute and the character of Uhm Jung Hwa was interesting.
It confirmed the fact that age doesn't count in love and that I can proudly say I'm a pedonoona.
4 stars.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire