lundi 23 juin 2014

Obsessions of June

Let's talk now about my obsessions of the moment.

Bitter Blood

A Japanese drama. With Takeru Sato, the love of my life...
Anyway.

He and Watabe Atsuro make the drama so funny. I'm sick of all the other police officers, they are so... loud. They just don't know how to talk without screaming. And they dramatized everything, it becomes annoying. But Sato and Watabe who are son and father are fun to watch.

Doctor Stranger

Ohmygod. Just... watch it.

Fall In Love With Me

A taiwanese drama with Aaron Yan, the other love of my life.

He was changing in his car to play the other him.

It's really amazing because Aaron plays two different characters, not Show Luo in Hi! My sweetheart different, since the "original him" was already wearing extravagant suits (with all those colors and all). I think he is not that different,  just that he had to hide that part of him when he became CEO. It's really interesting to see the both him.

Gap Dong


This drama scares the shit out of me. Mostly because of Joon. I hate scary movies and dramas. But seriously, this one is a "must watch".

(For people who wants a review about You're all surrounded, just ask. I know it's pretty popular, but I'm not that obsessed with it)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire