vendredi 14 mars 2014

Beyond The Clouds

G'day mates!
Nope, I'm not Aussie. But I love their accent. And the aussie slang.

Anyway, I want to talk about Beyond The Clouds, since I just watched the episode 7 and 8. I wanted to tell you my thoughts about the drama right away.
CHZGEOZHZIZJSHSCCSPALVEU2BDVDKDJSJZOFHCIOIVIBVIUBZIEV OH. MY. GOD.
That was my feelings speaking.
At first, when I started Beyond The Clouds, I loved it, since I love that kind of drama (Innocent Man, Secret, Two Weeks [ok, you're right, there are more actions in Two Weeks and it is a little different from the others but still] ...) But then, I got bored at episodes 5 and 6. However, I'm not the kind to give up on a drama because it is boring (God. I watched Mary Stayed Out All Night 'till the end). Then, it became really interesting in episodes 7 and 8.
Ok, maybe too cliché, but we love cliché. So when the main guy Se-Ro falls in love with a woman he is supposed to take revenge on, we're not surprised. The point is to learn what they are going to go through, how their relationship is going to evolve, how they are going to protect each other, who's going to die in the end (if one of them is supposed to die). That will be the difference.
At this point of Beyond The Clouds, they aren't "in love", but they are "falling in love". Rome wasn't built in one day, so love can't be at first sight. Forget about Nicolas Sparks. Even Romeo and Juliet were only physically attracted to each other (Ro' couldn't hold it in his pants, he had to have her before he left Verona. Shakespeare is all about sex, people.)
When Se-Ro kisses Young Won out of nowhere in episodes 7, it doesn't feel wrong. Actually, I think it was the best moment. They were standing there, bared, their feelings out in the open for the other to see it. The way Se-Ro was looking at her made it obvious that he was going to kiss her. It wasn't lust. It was something more. A need so strong it made me want to kiss him.
The right moment for their first kiss.

(my first gif EVER. I'm proud of myself)

Don't think I'm spoiling, those things (kissing, touching, sleeping, saying I love you...) are obviously going to happen. And anyway, we're still at the beginning of the story. They aren't together yet. I don't know the ending, except for the fact that they will probably be in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship at some point, that they will broke up due to some shitty moves from Young Won's dad or because Young Won won't be able to forgive Se-Ro 'cause of the fact that he lied to her from the beginning or that he and his friends tried to destroy Belle La Fair. But they will probably be together again at the end of the drama. Or they just gonna die. (See A Love To Kill). It's kind of written in The Big Book Of Korean Dramas.

They are star-crossed lovers for God' sake. I'm not spoiling anything.
Anyway, I strongly advise you to watch Beyond The Clouds, since Yoon Kye Song is such a good actor. And don't forget that he is a former member of G.O.D !

(What? I'm not THAT old. I love EXO too. See?
.........
.........
Ok. I admit it. I'm a pedo-noona. But, seriously, I'm not that old.)
Kim Yoo Ri, the Little Sun from The Master's Sun and Lee Jae Won (Han Joo, the security team member) are playing in Beyond The Clouds too. They are in the Good Team. And Jae Won is really funny. He makes me laugh almost every time he opens his mouth. I liked Yoo Ri too in the beginning, but not anymore. Her character starts to become annoying. But, y'know, every drama is supposed to have a bitch in its plot. So it's her. (She was NOT The Bitch in Master's Sun.)
By the way, I'm kinda obsessed with the OST too. The acoustic version of Whale from Zitten is AWE.SOME.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire