dimanche 9 mars 2014

Watching right now list

To start the blog, I'm just going to list the dramas I'm watching right now:

- Beyond The Clouds
- Emergency Couple
- God's Gift -14 days
- Golden Rainbow
- I Need Romance 3
- Inspiring Generation
- Level 7 Civil Servant
- Mimi
- Miss Korea
- Potato Star
- Shark
- Sly and Single Again
- The Suspicious Housekeeper
- Three Days

Yeah... it's a lot of dramas... Some are old dramas that I never had the time to watch, some have just finished airing and the others are new.

For now I kinda love them all.
If you didn't notice, there is one Japanese drama in the list: Shark. I'll talk about it in my next post.

Yeah sooo... This is so awkward, I don't even know what to say and how to finish that post. It's so foreign to me. Hope I'll get better at it.
Hey! Did you know that my guy best friend calls me Wonder Woman? Because he says I look like her.
Should I feel happy about it?
I'm just gonna consider it as a compliment.

1 commentaire:

  1. I love how you finish your post talking about being (kind of) Wonder Woman!

    RépondreSupprimer